- Arrival Time: 4:00 PM until 7:00 PM (Late arrivals must be pre-arranged)
- Departure Time: 11:00 AM
- Breakfast Time: 9:00am
- We regret that our inn is not designed to be "kid friendly" and is not a suitable for a child under 12 years of age.
- For the comfort of all guests, 1825 Inn is a Non-Smoking establishment. Smoking is limited to outdoors only.
- In addition, we are unable to accommodate guest pets, no matter how friendly they may be.
- Gift certificates may be purchased for a specific room or dollar amount. Once purchased, the gift certificates may only be used at the inn and may not be redeemed for cash.
- Weekends: Two night minimum stay required April 1st - November 30th. However, if one of our rooms is booked for a Thursday and Friday night Stay, we would certainly have a Saturday night only room available. Likewise, if someone books for Saturday and Sunday, we will have a Friday night only room available. That's why, if you think you might like to come on a weekend but can only make it for one night, it's always best to give us a call to see if we've had one of the above situations occur.
- To avoid disappointment, advance reservations are recommended. Within five days of booking, a deposit of the first night's rate or 50% of the entire booking (whichever is greater) must be received or your reservation for accommodations will be cancelled. ( Holiday and Special Events require 100% deposit and a minimum stay requirement) A valid credit card guarantee for the entire stay is also accepted as confirmation. Balances are due upon arrival.
- Lodging reservations made within ten days of stay will be charged at the time of booking.
- Balance is due upon arrival, VISA, MC, Discover, and American Express are also accepted.
- Due to the limited number of guestrooms, cancellations of all confirmed accommodation reservations must be made 10 days prior to your arrival or a full refund cannot be made. This also applies to credit card confirmations. (Holidays, Special Events and multiple room reservations require a 30 day Cancellation notice)
- Guests are responsible for payment of all nights reserved regardless of actual arrival or departure date. You will not be held responsible for any night where we can rebook your room. Special business check-in and check-out services are available.
- Visits shortened AFTER ARRIVAL will be charged for total number of nights reserved.
- NO SHOWS FORFEIT DEPOSIT AND WILL BE CHARGED FOR TOTAL DAYS RESERVED.