Our family welcomes you to 1825 Inn, providing bed and breakfast lodging accommodations in the Hershey, PA area.
To make the most of your stay, please read through our policies and guidelines.
- Minimum Stay Requirements: Holiday and special-event stays also require a two-night minimum stay. All Weekend lodging requires a two-night minimum stay. Limited exceptions do apply when we have non-traditional guest bookings extending into the weekdays. Feel free to call and ask about any limited single-night availability.
- Deposits on Reservations: We recommend reservations for your stay with us. One night stay require full payment at time of reservation. Two nights or more require 50% of the entire booking at time of reservations. For stays during holidays or special events, we do require a 100% deposit along with the fulfillment of any minimum-stay requirements. Any balances are due upon arrival.
- Any reservation made within ten days of your stay requires full payment at the time of booking.
- Outstanding balances are due when you arrive at the inn. We accept cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Gift Certificates and American Express as payment options.
- Our business depends on our bookings. Because we have a limited number of guestrooms, cancellations of all confirmed accommodation reservations must be made 10 days prior to your arrival for a full refund less $25.00 service fee. This gives us time to re-book the room and keep our business alive! If your reservations fall on a holiday or special event, or if you have reserved multiple rooms, a 30-day cancellation notice is required.
- If you do not give required notice of reservation changes/cancellations, you are responsible for payment of all nights reserved, regardless of actual arrival or departure date. If we are able to re-book your room for some or all of the cancelled dates, you will not be financially responsible for those nights.Less $25.00 service fee.
- Once you arrive, you are responsible for each night of your reservation, even if you are required to shorten your visit.
- NO-SHOWS FORFEIT ANY DEPOSIT, AND YOU WILL BE CHARGED FOR YOUR ENTIRE RESERVATION.